Wednesday, July 21, 2004

An ultra nice story...some of you may have heard it before or received the email from me, but for those whom I don't have email or those who read my blog yet I dunno who you are, this will be useful to you, especially if you are a new Christian or one who has meet with difficulties and trials....like me........I need it...time is running short......
 
tHe lOrd'S bAsEbAll gAme...(with some changes made by Yours truly :P)
 
Joseph and the Lord stood by to observe a baseball game. The Lord's team was playing against Satan's team. Satan was snarling right across the field..*snarl growl*
 
The Lord's team was at bat, whatever that means, and the score was at zero to zero..."Ooh...come on holy mollies! You can all do it!" the Lord was shouting...It was at the bottom of the 9th inning with 2 outs. They continued to watch as the Lord sent "Love" onto the plate.
 
Love swung at the first pitch and hit a single...coz...
 
"There you have it my boy...LOVE NEVER FAILS!!!" the Lord commented.
 
"Oi! You and Your nonsense there! Sssshutt upppsss!" Satan hissed....
 
"Oh you sore loser!" Lord laughed heartily...who then tripped over His cloak and fell...Joseph tried hard not to laugh...while Satan DID laugh...
 
The next up was "Faith"...the Lord clambered up just in time to see Faith hit a single as well, cause Faith works with Love...the Lord jumped up and went "Yaaahhoooooo!" and beat His fists up in the air...when He realised everyone is looking at Him, He turned red and shrugs..."Um...yeah. Good shot there Faith!"
 
Satan then went, "Bah...a bloody lucky shot..."
 
Next up was "Wisdom".
 
"Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya~Halleluuuuuuuuyaaaaa!" went God's choir of Angels.
 
"Oi! Shut up there at the back row!" went Satan and threw a can of Coke...
 
*Plonk!* "Oohh..." went the Angels as one of their buddies fainted.
 
"Ahh...send him or her or whatever to Heaven General Hospital and get the wound stitched up...as for you..." stares the Lord at Satan, "LOSER...slither for 5 minutes..."
 
Satan minions threw the first pitch. Wisdom let it pass. Ball one.
 
"Haha...LOSER!!!!" Satan screamed.
 
"Oh my goodness...we are gonna lose!" the Angels exclaim...and cried..."Boohoohoo!"
 
"Oh shut up...dunno why I created you all for...all you all know is to sing, cry, sing, cry...one more and I'm turning you all into down pillows! Trust Me, I have my Way..." the Lord bellowed. Satan trembled then...
 
"Ahh...it's nothing...hush hush! Watch the game..." Satan commented.
 
2 more pitches and yet Wisdom let it pass. Wisdom walked away, cause he never swings at what Satan throws.
 
The Lord finally sent out..."Grace".
 
Joseph asked, "Lord, You sure You don't wanna send out someone else?", hoping to get the answer he wants.
 
The Lord replied, "Yes Joseph. I want Grace."
 
"Oh..." Joseph remarked, clearly disappointed with what God has chosen. He felt detached and was thinking of all the things he would say and blame God with if they lose...
 
Satan laughed and did a sissy little dance...the Lord snorted.
 
Satan minions threw the ball...
 
Grace whacked harder than anyone would have ever done...
 
Satan minions was worried and tried to catch it...but ah ha...the ball went right through his glove, hit his head and flew over the rainbow...for a home run.
 
"Halleluya!" the Angels choused.
 
The Lord's team won!
 
"Joseph, are you happy with the end result?" the Lord asked.
 
Joseph nodded his head, and hung his head in shame.
 
"Don't be ashamed. Look at me. Do you know why Love, Faith and Wisdom could get on base yet not win?" he Lord questioned.
 
Joseph shook his head.
 
The Lord explained, "If your Love, Faith and Wisdom had won the game, you would think you had done it by yourself.  Love, Faith and Wisdom will get you on base but only My Grace can get you Home. 'For by Grace are you saved, it is a gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast."
 
Psalm 84:11, "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly."
 
Lessons learnt?
 
* Never depend on yourself
* God's answers may not be what you like in the beginning, but the end result is good
* God is the only one you can depend on, all the rest are bulls
* Let God guide you
* The Lord won't hurt you, He rather Himself take the fall than you (Lord falling over His cloak - Jesus death for us)
* In the end, God will win, even though in between you meet with failures...
 
I really tried, to heck care about worldly affairs and feelings...I can't! I BLOODY CAN'T! It's so tough to be me, ME! Yet no one knows! Everyone just think that I'm bad, what I do is bad...

God please...brainwash me!!!!! I dun wanna care about this selfish, ignorant and BLOODY IRRITATING world anymore! I need You! I know what You give me now may not be what I like, so give me patience and love to wait for the end! God...please help me to help myself...help me to forget about the world and think only of you...

This world is too much for me...I can't live in it anymore...I'm just so tired....

Time is running out....



the facts of life....
- 7/21/2004 08:43:00 PM

A long winded Life おれの広し秀明

Name: hiRosHi ~ jOsepH
Age: 21
Nicknames: jOjo ~ moJojOjo
Birthday: 30 July
MSN: hiroshijpop@hotmail.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I AM
- sensitive
- understanding
- emotional
- child-like
- hardworking
- friendly
- sociable
- good listener
- a thinker...
- warm
- cute!?!?! waha
- quite flamboyant
- highly perceptive...
- intellectual
- humorous / lame
- colourful

I LOVE
- singing
- World of Warcraft
- Naruto
- playing bass guitar
- collecting figurines
- reading comic strips and fantasy novels
- cookies
- Ben & Jerry's
- sushi
- S.H.E.
- Jay Chou
- drawing
- sleeping
- playing tennis
- Settlers
- myself ^<

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Dreams of a Young One 夢のだから

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1) Do well for my uni and apply for scholarship!
2) Get a LCD TV for my room
3) Upgrade my com...Sebas is helping
4) Get a new Ipod Video
5) Go to Japan for Holidays
6) Get Darker
7) Write more songs
8) Find the Right One, Mrs Saw anyone
9) Record my 2nd album
10) Lose some flabs!!!<

From the Sound Village 煩い

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


你今天还好吗 - S.H.E
斗牛。要不要 - Tank
背影 - 林宥嘉
来不及 - Hebe
甜甜的 - Jay
我不配 - Jay
蒲公英的约定 - Jay



Laments 面どいセ

Image hosted by Photobucket.com






Sparks "ドベ"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gEokiE~chan
sU yiNgsY~chan
aLan cHoOng~kun
sHaoNinG~chan
eRneStiNa~chan
wiNi~chan
iVy~chan
tEreNce~kun
zUz~kuN
bRiaN~kuN
jOshUa~kUn
jAsOn tAy~kUn
iAn~kUn
dArIus~kUn
aLviN~kUn
gEralDine~chan
floNa SRC~chan
lAi waNg~kUn
lI weN~chan
sEbaS~kUn
lAwRencE~kUn
alEnE~chan
dA Ed~kUn
sHeng weI~kUn
tiNo~kUn
My Own LJ
lUci's shOp
fElicIa~chaN
liAne~chaN
wEiyi~kuN
tOdd~kuN
jUstIn~kuN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Divine Destiny - Frostmourne Guild

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

('.')
<('.')>


Sharingan's View うちは


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008


Credits !

Designer is >> Edwardhjt!!!